- It is very good physical exercise
- It gives them the chance to explore their creativity through imaginary play
- They gain flexibility, concentration and balance
- They learn to relax and to be conscious of their breathing and their bodies
- They challenge themselves in a non-competitive environment
- Practicing in a warm, supportive and fun environment gives them the chance to laugh, and laughing is very healthy!
- Yoga alleviates stress
- The practice of yoga allows them to connect with themselves and with the world around them. Yoga gives them the chance to learn about compassion and supportiveness to others and to the environment around them